Tuesday 19 May 2015

      I went to an art museum. The purpose of going to that museum is to support my cousin who was one of the participants at that museum. The theme of the museum was about the historic of Jeddah, which is my city. The wonderful part that would bring the pride that my cousin was the youngest participant in the museum. The structure of the museum was made of stones and the windows were made of wood and that was the form of the houses in the past. If you will go to that event, will you be able to assume the concept of the situation. Everything heritage and everyone is talking about the traditions. I was full of my happiness when I saw my little cousin moving her hands with a lot of confidence to interpret her paintings to the visitors. The area was full of visitors. It is beautiful to see popular artists encouraging the participants.
 
This is the building  from outside..

In fact, this structure was the house of the mayor in my city 60 years ago.



          and this picture for my cousin and one of the artists. They was standing next to her  paintings

3 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! This is so wonderful. I can't imagine a world without art. You are so fortunate to have talent and to be related to a talented artist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan for your complement, it means a lot to me. I really appreciate it. By the way, after reading what I wrote in my post for the second time, I have noticed that I made many embarrassing mistakes :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete